Frequently Asked Questions
Carby is a platform to bring the mechanics (Workshop Partner) to the customer for an easy, fast and reliable car service.
The benefits of using Carby include:
1. Easily locate a mechanic through GPS mapping technology to find a workshop for an appointment with the nearest workshop partner.
2. Get prices for service cost. Service packages available for vehicle maintenance, which are specially designed for different category of User group.
3. Do not need to queue at workshop
4. Access to latest package specifically for your car type and model.
5. Allow to track booking history & maintenance part had been used for your vehicle.
At the moment, our partnering workshops mainly located around the Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, and Pahang area. We are still expanding our partnering workshops with the aim of having workshop partners all over Malaysia. Please contact us to find out if your area is covered.
Our support service is available from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (Monday – Friday) and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Alternate Saturday). Kindly contact us if you need any assistance for Carby.
Using Carby, you may book your car service appointment with just a few simple steps:
1. Login via Google & Facebook account.
2. Add your car vehicle information.
3. Select the nearby Carby Workshop Partner convenient for you
4. Select service package design accordingly your vehicle brand, model & type
5. Set your appointment preferences
6. Pay after servicing is completed; or apply purchased voucher from market place.
7. After the car service, you can rate and provide feedback the Carby Workshop Partner to help us improve your next Carby experience.
All prices are listed in the Carby app during booking. At Carby panel workshop, you pay standard service charges and the price of any components and materials used with final service price shown before your booking is confirmed.
You only need to pay after the job has been completed. Our workshop may accept cash and all major debit/credit cards.
Our workshop provide engine oil change services, as well as battery replacement and roadside assistance, with more coming soon.
Minor parts/components replacement is available with our panel workshop as well. Our experience workshop consultant will advise accordingly.